Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Newsletter


Tony and I have had three ultrasounds so far. A lot for this early but I fell last week and as a result have a small tear and some cramping. In an effort to keep from miscarrying I have been placed on bedrest until the cramping subsides. (Notice the many updates to the blogpage) Not a whole lot to do but read, crochet, do homework, tinker with my blogpage and yell at the kids.

Mom and Dad just left for Long Beach last night, Mama Jo finally gets to go be with Dad Russ. I had a flight to see her reserved for this weekend. I was too late. I have such vivid and fond memories of Mama Jo and Dad Russ. She was so independent and strong willed, things I admired about her. Those characteristics saw her through trials, and I see those streaks of stubborness in myself (poor Tony). Sometimes I wish I was more submissive, I'm sure Tony does too, but I'm the daughter of a red head, from Texas no less, I didn't have much hope.

School is school, and I'm starting to get the hang of being a stay at home mom. I'm learning how to really get to know the kids, and enjoy my time with them. I'm starting to see how important my attitude is and how it affects the feeling in our home.I love you all, and am so grateful for my Heavenly Father, my wonderful, loving husband, and our beautiful family. I would be lost without any of them.I am grateful for good friends who love me when I don't deserve it, and take care of me, when I won't ask for help.

Happy February

1 comment:

Susan said...

The new layout looks great!